Chai Vanilla Tea is a traditional and cultural tea. Piping hot chai tea is very popular in the heart of India, one of the world's warmest countries. Chai tea actually cools the body by raising the core body temperature above ambient air temperature. The drink produces a warm soothing effect and engenders a wonderfully calming effect on the body.
Indian chai is made in their native country by using a rich black tea and brewing it in heavy milk with cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and pepper. Chai Vanilla Tea has the spices mixed in with the tea leaves, and a touch of vanilla has been added for creaminess.
- Ingredients: Black tea, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black & White pepper, Clove, Calendula petals, Nutmeg, and Natural flavors.
- Recommended with milk & sugar.
- Try brewing with hot milk near the boiling point, instead of hot water!
- Important: Turn your bag of Chai Vanilla upside down a few times, the spices will settle during transit.
- Recommended hot, not iced.